- Responsible for answering a multi-line phone system, routing calls to appropriate offices and taking down messages
- Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
- Provide assistance in sorting incoming mails, as well as in processing outgoing mails.
- Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court, and for scheduling meetings.
- Keep calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
- Create various forms for effective correspondence and perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
- Provide support to paralegals, the office manager and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office.